Leading the way for over 40 years
Mer-Mar Electronics has over 4 decades of experience in providing PCB fabrication services throughout the United States. We specialize in simple to most complex PCB fabrication services. We also incorporate innovative and cutting-edge technologies to provide custom PCB fabrication services for our clients.
Our team of experts delivers high-end technological PCB fabrication services for meeting the requirements for any electronic production lifecycle. We serve multi-layer PCB, Rigid PCB, Flex PCB, Rigid-flex PCB, Thin/Ultra-Thin PCB, High-frequency PCB, and more by utilizing industry-leading procedures and facilities. Whether you require small to large production, Mer-Mar Electronics excel in delivering consistent quality, on-time, and on-budget PCB Fabrication services in the USA.
We have the most driven and erudite team for PCB fabrication to ensure that you get the quality products you need. We also put through a thorough quality check before we ship them out from our company to our clients to ensure they are of top-notch quality. This garnered us the fantastic reputation we have in the market as a go-place for PCB fabrication services.
Enhance Your PCB Capabilities with
Our Printed Circuit Board Fabrication Services
Quality Control – Be it ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 13458:2016 quality management systems, we make sure to provide our customers the highest quality PCB fabrication services. Our multifaceted experts render the best quality PCB services right from layout to shipping
Quick Turnaround Time – We provide quick-turn pre-production PCB fabrication and multi-layer fabrication with high-count and dense multilayered PCB services at a faster time-to-market. We have built a very responsive culture to ship larger fabrication of PCB numbers in a short period of time.
Safety – Safety and security are primary prerequisites of our printed circuit board fabrication and hence we carry out all the fabrication solutions, assembly processes as per the best industry standards, rules, and guidelines.
Top-notch Customer Retention – A full-fledged PCB fabrication service right from the product layout, manufacturing, warehousing, and shipping have not just garnered us a global customer base but also an incredible customer retention rate.
PCB Fabrication Services
Mer-Mar Electronics is a one-stop solution providing a wider range of PCB fabrication services. We are specialized in rigid, flex, rigid-flex, multilayer PCBs, and many more other PCB fabrication services.
At Mer-Mar Electronics, we are known to be at the forefront of adopting the latest technologies and offering the most cutting-edge PCBs. Little surprise then that High Frequency PCBs are an important aspect of our portfolio. With our state-of-the-art equipment and expert team, you can rest assured that we are well-poised to meet the evolving requirements of our consumers.
PCB Fabrication Capabilities
|PCB Fabrication Methods||Etching, Manual, Photographic, Direct Etch, Silkscreen|
|PCB Fabrication Option||PTH, SMT, Mixed Technology PCB Assembly, Via-IN-Pad Technology, Blind and Buried Via, Lead-free (RoHS) PCB Fabrication|
|Types of PCB Fabrication||Multi-layer PCB Fabrication, Flex, and Rigid-Flex PCB Fabrication, RF PCB fabrication|
|PCB Fabrication Material||Laminate Material, RoHS Material, Metal Core Materials|
|Board Type||Rigid, Flex, Rigid-flex, Multilayer|
|Solder Mask||Green/Green, Matte White, Black/Black, Matte Clear, Blue Top, Bottom Mix, Red, Mix Both Sides|
|Surface Finishes||Silver, Lead Solder Tin, Lead Solder Nickel, Electroless Nickel, Immersion Silver and Tin, ENEPIG PCB Finish, Carbon, Selective Gold Plating, Direct Immersion Gold Finish|
|Others||Same Day PCB Fabrication, 100% On-time PCB Fabrication, Controlled Impedance, Quick Turn Times of 24 Hours|
PCB Fabrication Technologies
We offer a wide range of fabrication techniques that can help you identify which is best suitable for designing your boards.
- Imaging – We unravel the magic of transferring your digital PCB design onto the physical board. While many companies go for producing a dry film by inkjet printing the negative of the PCB design and coating the copper board surface with liquid photoresist before subjected to UV light. We can also speed up the process by relying on more expensive equipment to directly apply the pattern to copper coated with photoresist via a UV laser instead of going for the dry film.
- Etching – To remove the excess metal from a PCB, we use various industrial solvents like cupric chloride, ferric chloride, alkaline ammonia, and ammonium persulfate. We focus on establishing a smooth and uniform surface.
- Lamination – We offer single-layer laminate, double-sided laminate, and multi-layer laminates. We are aware of the things that can potentially go wrong during the lamination process and are always geared up to modify the designs accordingly. We run a few prototypes runs and depending on the response, we will go for scaling.
- Machining – Based on your design, we run machining multiple times throughout the process. We are skilled in through-holes and vias as well as penalization. We for a good quality tungsten carbide for drilling. For smaller vias, it is also possible to go for a laser.
- Silkscreen – As the PCB passes onto the coating and surface finishes, we reserve silkscreen printing for the largest PCB manufacturers. We use etch-resistant inks for protecting the copper foil and put vital information like names, numbers, symbols, parts information, and other elements onto the board.
- Plating – Whether you need electrolytic plating or electroless or plasma/dry plating, we get your metal finish the right way.
PCB Fabrication Testing Capabilities
We conduct a bare-boards test where each circuit connection is verified on the finished board. If you have gone for high-volume production or fabrication, make sure the contact with copper holes on one or both sides of the board are available for testing. Through computer-based testing, we conduct electrical testing for sending a small amount of electrical current through each test point If you have small or medium volume PCBs, we recommend flying probe testers for verifying the electrical connectivity of the board. We ensure high-quality PCBs, solder masks over bare copper, hot air solder leveling finish along with Flying Probe Testing.
By conducting electrical testing, we make sure the functionality is working as expected. We perform circuit continuity and isolation tests. We also go for basic electrical reliability testing for checking the integrity of the circuits and to make sure that there are no short circuits on the finished boards.
Our circuits are ISO 9001:2015 certified and ITAR registered. We also provide boards built to Mil Spec certification standards like MIL-PRF-55110, MIL-PRF-50884, and MIL-PRF-31032. We deploy AI-based quality assurance through AI-driven visual inspection for performing the quality analysis and identify patterns with every test cycle.
We also provide a series of meticulous verification methods for ensuring optimum performance and quality of assembled boards like
- PCB Electrical Testing
- Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- In-circuit Testing (ICT)
- Functional Testing
- Multi-stage Visual Inspection
- X-Ray Inspection
- Fly-probe Testing
Multi-industrial Applications of
Our PCB Fabrication Services
Mer-Mar Electronics offers high-quality PCB fabrication solutions for various applications like mobile phones, airplanes, unmanned vehicles, and more. There has been an upward trend in our PCB fabrication services being used by a wide range of applications in industries across verticals.
- Consumer Electronics
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- UL Certified
- ISO 13458:2016
PCB Fabrication FAQs
Are you looking for bare board fabrication, circuit board fab, PCB fabrication services for your Next project? Send us inquiry to Get a Quick PCB Fabrication Quote based on your custom requirements.
If you have any queries regarding to our PCB fabrication services or need an urgent assistance, then please don’t hesitate to contact our team of skilled personnel’s. Send us an email with your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (760) 244-6149. We are looking forward to hearing from you!