Leading the way for over 40 years
Mer-Mar Electronics has gained unparalleled technical expertise, unmatched engineering services, and state-of-the-art equipment for providing quick turn PCB assembly at the fastest turnaround times without sacrificing quality. We have well-rounded team who is committed to provide superior quality PCBs irrespective of the board volumes. Our rich industry experience that spans over 4 decades has given us an extra edge over our competitors and you can bank on our PCB services.
We are a one-stop solution for all types of quick turn PCB assembly services. We utilize the most widely used surface mount, through-hole and mixed techniques for assembling PCBs and can assemble single as well as double-sided PCBs. No matter how complex your board design needs are, we have tailor-made solutions specific to meet your unique needs. We offer fast turnaround PCB assembly requirements in the most cost-effective way. Based on requirements, we can provide PCB assembly in 24 hours.
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and committed to constantly improve our processes and operations for delivering sophisticated and superior quality PCBs to our clients. We have been maintaining global quality standards throughout all the phases of the PCB assembly operations by performing rigorous checks, analysis, and inspections.
Quick turnaround PCB assembly manufacturer
Shortest Turnaround Time – No matter how complex your design is, with our quick procurement and assembly services, we provide you the shortest turnaround times with no compromise on quality at the altar of speed.
High-scale Production – Not just reaching the market quickly, we are capable of producing at volume while maintaining consistent quality. Unlike many who are capable of high-quality PCBs at a small volume, we can repeat the same performance over large volumes as well.
Quick Prototype Development – Get rapid prototyping services for fast-tracking large-scale PCB production. We are the ideal fabrication partners providing quick-turn PCB prototypes for improving time-to-market.
Strong Supply Chain Alliances – Help to reducing delays in procuring parts and getting sourced at competitive prices. Over 40 years, we have built strong relationships with industry-leading suppliers who help us in speeding up the process.
Quick Turn PCB Assembly
Fast Turnaround PCB Assembly Services
Box builds and Mechanical Assemblies
We also provide box-build and mechanical assembly services for both partial and full product integrations that can be readily used by the end-users. Our technicians are well-equipped to handle complex box build and mechanical assemblies that would be needing multiple cable harnesses, soldering, pneumatic assembly, dust-free environment, and specific torque requirements. Get world-class printed circuit board assembly services with our tools and resources that enable assembling even in the most challenging product configurations.
You can always count on our quick turn PCB assembly capabilities in offering quality fast turnaround PCB assemblies irrespective of whether you need a PCB prototype or full production runs.
|Quick Turn PCB Assembly Services||Basic and Comprehensive Prototypes
Low Volume and High Mix Assembly
Turnkey and Consigned Kits
Packaging and Encapsulation
Conformal Coating & Potting
Box builds and Mechanical Assemblies
|Solder Types||Lead-free/ROHS compliant, Leaded/ROHS compliant|
|Parts Acquisition||Full Turnkey, Partial Turnkey, Kitted/Consigned|
|Circuit Board Types||FR4 Rigid Boards
|Assembly Options for Quick Turn PCB||Thru-hole
Surface Mount (SMT)
Mixed Technology (Thru-hole/mixed type)
Ball Grid Array (BGA)
|Surface Finishes||Hot Air Solder Levelling, Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold, Immersion Silver, Lead-free HASL|
|Testing and Inspection||X-ray Inspection, Visual Inspection, In-circuit Testing, AOI Testing, Functional Testing|
Quick Turn PCB Assembly Testing Capabilities
Mer-Mar Electronics is your manufacturing partner for meeting your high performance and quality expectations. We perform a Design for Manufacturability (DFM) check for detecting any issues that could take down the quality as well as board failures. We dedicate ourselves to proper troubleshooting, identify, and eliminate any root cause of the non-conforming materials.
Quality remains our core commitment and we strive to achieve superior quality products. We deploy a suite of inspection and testing methods for quality assurance and quality checks at various manufacturing and assembly phases. Our key services to ensure quality include –
- Inspection and Testing Methods tailored to your requirements
- Strong Quality Management System
- Detailed documentation and planning
- Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis
We offer several industry-recognized testing methods like
- X-ray inspection
- In-circuit Testing
- Flying Probe Testing
- Functional Testing
- Visual Inspection
- 2D and 3D Solder Paste Inspection (SPI)
- 3D Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- Dielectric Testing
- Functional Testing
Over the years; Mer-Mar Electronics has gained expertise in multiple fast turnaround PCB assembly technologies to meet the complex requirements of the clients. We have been offering the following technologies:
- Surface Mount Technologies
- Through-hole Technique
1. Surface Mount Technology – We specialize in SMT to mount the components onto the surface of the PCBs. You can count on Mer-Mar Electronics for reliable SMT PCBs. Whether you need a PCB prototype or a large PCB assembly, we are fully equipped with in-house technicians. We have a huge competitive advantage that is complemented by cutting-edge technology and a competent engineering team. Our quick-turn PCB assembly experts use Surface Mount Technology for building both miniature and large-size PCBs. We also perform robust quality checks for building flawless PCB assemblies that adhere to the highest industry standards.
2. Through-hole Technique – We utilize automated equipment for performing through-hole PCB assembly. Whether it is automated insertion equipment, computerized wave soldering, aqueous circuit board washing, automated optical inspection, etc. we have the capacity to ensure the most accurate boards at your hand. We also provide conformal coating and PCB encapsulation services.
3. Mixed – At Mer-Mar Electronics, we always strive to meet the evolving assembly needs of multiple industries. Our mixed technology PCB assembly services are meant to provide solutions for various applications where a combination of both surface mount assemblies and through-hole technologies are required. Whether you need single or double-sided, as well as multilayer mixed technology circuit boards, you can always count on Mer-Mar Electronics most competent team.
Sophisticated Industrial Applications of Our Quick turn PCB Assembly
We have strong in-house capabilities who have vast experience working with diverse industries and meeting their bespoke requirements. Some of the industries we’ve worked with are
- Industrial equipment
- IPC-A-610 Class 2 or 3
- IPC-7711 class 2 or 3
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 13485:2016
- UL standards
- RoHS compliant
- ITAR certified
Quick Turn PCB Assembly FAQs
Looking for quick turn printed circuit board assembly? Send us inquiry to Get a Quick Turnkey PCB Assembly Quote based on your custom requirements.
If you have any queries regarding to our turnkey PCB assembly, quick turn PCB assembly services or need an urgent assistance, then please don’t hesitate to contact our team of skilled personnel’s. Send us an email with your queries at email@example.com or call us at (760) 244-6149. We are looking forward to hearing from you!